Home » , , » Unique Culinary in Eastern Java Indonesia

Unique Culinary in Eastern Java Indonesia

Indonesia is indeed very rich culinary diversity, in every region in Indonesia has a unique culinary each and now I will try to present some of the culinary list in eastern Java. Province bordering Central Java in the west is one of the provinces that has a lot of culinary specialties, in almost every county / city have either culinary food "heavy", a drink or just snacks used to be by-the typical.

Just as I show in the previous post, the list of culinary eastern Java.

Semanggi- Cuisine from Surabaya metropolis - Indonesia
Following my show by counties or cities and the need to remember that I am still a small show and I will continue to add more.

Banyuwangi:
1. salad soup
2. cake bagiak
Bondowoso:
1. tapai

Bojonegoro:
1. ledre

Blitar:

Gresik:
1. bongko kopyor

muddy:
1. Suwar-shredded

Jombang:
1. Soto dock

Kediri:
1. Sego overlap
2. know piety
3. getuk bananas

Lamongan:
1. Soto lamongan
2. Sego boranan
3. Tofu mixed
4. wingko

Lumajang:
Magetan:
Malang:
1. meatballs poor
Madison:
1. pecel
2. brem madiun

Madura:
1. satay

Mojokerto:

Nganjuk:
1. Sego muddy

Roxburgh:
1. Dawet Jabung

Pacitan:
1. tiwul

Tuban:
1. manyung

Tulungagung:
1. chicken Lodho

Terri:
1. Sego geghog

Surabaya:
1. Rawon
2. lontong racing
3. rujak cingur
4. clover

Sidoarjo:
1. milkfish smoke

As I say in the show that I was only part of it, then I would be very grateful if you also want to share your culinary information other eastern Java with me here. May I present this and further increase our knowledge and further adds to our love in Indonesia
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment